Week 8 Part 1

I find it really hard to read stories and then either summarize it or answer questions on it just because I struggle to remember what I've read after I read it  so I tend to have to read things over and over again. To answer the question My character would walk away from Omelas It just seems like a very strange city where a lot of strange thinghappen however it is described very beautiful and picturesque also dirty as they talk about people being naked in mud ,The people that live there seem to be quite happy and oblivious ,the city just seems really Alien to my character and that's why she wouldn't stay, It seems like to be the place where your weird dreams happen and u kind of hope there not real and that would be this place as it seems like a nightmare to my character .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 8 part 2

Week 3

Week 1