Week 11

I think are project we did really well we had slides like a process of the fast fashion industry and how it happens step by step we all had really good information especially laura .i found this project really really interesting and I hope the class did as well. I definitely learned a lot while doing this project and not even just about fast fashion just about working with him in general and I hope our class did learn a bit about fast fashion and all we see different groups will have different experiences which I think is good 


I did slides 1 to 5 so like the first stages of the fast fashion industry  
Laura did 6-12 which was about the emmissions caused by fast fashion 
And chenming did Fast Fashion today  
Over all I think we worked well as a team and had good time management and we could follow instructions clearly and we got on well as a team . We did overcome a lot of problems that we faced quite quickly which is a good thing to have as a team .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 8 part 2

Week 1