week 8 part 2


Weve been having a bit of a discussion on if we actually want to do fast fashion because we thought that maybe another group would have done it and we kinda didn't want to have the exact same project as another group  so yeah I kind of thought that another group  would do fast fashion and at this point there were no slides on the Google slides document and we could have really changed topic if we wanted to topic but I'm glad we didn't i did however ask two of the groups what they were doing just to make sure it wasn’t fast fashion so then we then proceeded to go ahead with the presentation and chenming was the first person to have the slides done , I made a little brainstorm on what I wanted to include in my slides I also watched a few documentaries which really helped me understand the production and the waste that it produces. Which i found so shocking and horrible and I wish a fair-trade policy would be introduced as the amount of money the people actually sewing clothes making is little to nothing  shockingly  it seems to be normal in this industry which is quite sad for the workers as the working conditions they have to put up with is disgraceful and should be against human rights.I hope that my team mates find some good information to make this project good and maybe get are other class mates to think twice before they buy the products produce from this ,I knoits really affected my choices from now and I haven't even found out what the others have on there slides. Watching the documentaries it also made me feel so guilty for supporting stores that don't treat their workers right in the poorest of countries.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 11

Week 1