Week 6 part 2

Progress of group project  
We lacked deciding on what we wanted to do so I suggested that we met up In second life We leaned more towards discussing fast fashion and farming, but we hadn't settled on topic. So we recently had another meeting in second life to confirm the topic Which was fast fashion and we started brainstorming ideas and companies .We then agreed on a list of slides we should include and I took them down on a piece of paper ,we all had a lot of ideas of what to put on the slides so it was pretty easy we also were considering doing a segment on fast fashion today during this pandemic and including like the mask production and like the clothing production of suits .I then sent a picture to the group chat of the slides  ,there was a bit of a langue barrier with chemning so I made sure to translate the title of the slides for him in the WhatsApp group chat just so we were all on the same page we then created a Google slides document as we could all combined our slides together and also Google Slides was easy to share to make sure none of us had the same points on our slides we could both read eachothers slides to make sure that we weren't saying the same thing. So we kind of didn't put a rush on doing the slides we were all kind of busy. 
pictures by me

Once we have the list of slides I asked the group what slides they would like to do and they chose their slides they were happy to do I think we've all individually brainstormed the ideas we have for our slides but nothing has been posted to google slides yet. We did really come up with some good ideas so I think our project will be quite good also I think we're all quite good with time management so I think we'll get it done in time. Laura seems to be passionate about fast fashion so I can't wait to see her slides and the information she comes out with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

week 8 part 2

Week 3

Week 1